- Rhotex Inc Launches Environmentally-Sound Options to Crypto MiningPosted 9 hours ago
- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 13 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 16 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 16 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 20 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 21 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 21 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 22 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 23 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 2 days ago
Zulfiqarabad City project aimed at benefiting rich people: Ghinwa Bhutto
Thatta, Sindh: PPP Shaheed Bhutto Chairperson Ms. Ghinwa Bhutto said on Sunday that Zulfiqarabad City project undertaken by present government was aimed at benefiting the rich people.
Addressing a public meeting at the ground opposite local press club this afternoon, she said present rulers have compromised on the ideology of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto who always considered the masses as real force and struggled for the welfare of poor.
Ms. Ghinwa Bhutto termed the disputed local government system as a conspiracy against the country. “No such system or decision is acceptable which is against the interests of country and nation.
She said tug of war for the power and plunder reigns the country where the lands are being grabbed and extortionists have been given free hand.
Calling for an end to extremism, she said her party would bring a revolution.