- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 7 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 22 hours ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 1 day ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 1 day ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 1 day ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 1 day ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 1 day ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 1 day ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 1 day ago
- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 2 days ago
Zardari greets govt, opposition on successful resolution of demo
Karachi: President Asif Ali Zardari has felicitated Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf, the coalition parties in the government, all the democratic opposition political parties and the democratic elements in civil society and media for the role played by them in ensuring a peaceful and successful resolution of recent demonstration in Islamabad.
A handout here Friday said, the President said that the peaceful resolution of the issue without use of force was a triumph of democracy and reconciliation. It is a vindication of the policy of reconciliation of Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto that has been vigorously pursued by the present democratic government. “Democracy and reconciliation have won. The unity shown by democratic political forces in safeguarding democracy is most laudable that needs to be preserved and strengthened”.
He said that elections will be held on time and will not be delayed even for a day and in accordance with the dictates of the Constitution. Those seeking to postpone elections have been frustrated. No one will be allowed to derail the election process on any pretext, he said.
The President complimented the interior ministry and the law enforcers under it for deftly handling the situation in maintaining law and order and keeping the demonstrators safe from security threats. They demonstrated commendable restraint despite provocation in allowing the demonstration to run out of steam, Spokesperson Senator Farhatullah Babar quoted the President as saying.
The President also congratulated all those involved in negotiations for their skill and perseverance in successfully concluding negotiations.