- تحقيق الرقم القياسي لأطول طيران بالمظلة تحت هيكل ثابتPosted 14 hours ago
- Dubai Airports partners with XDubai for one-of-a-kind stunt embodying Dubai’s ambitious spiritPosted 15 hours ago
- Heriot Watt Dubai gain Accreditation by the International Coach Federation (ICF)!Posted 17 hours ago
- FXCM Arabic Wants to Meet You in DubaiPosted 6 days ago
- يريد القسم العربي في FXCM مقابلتكPosted 6 days ago
- ٹیکساس چکن ® کی ملٹی یونٹ ڈویلپمنٹ ڈیل کے ساتھ پاکستان تک وسعتPosted 7 days ago
- ZEE5 نے بلاک بسٹر سے بھرپور فروری کے پروگراموں پر سے اٹھایا پردہ؛ اپنے بین الاقوامی ناظرین کےلئے ستاروں سے سجی اورجینلس پروگراموں کا کیا اعلانPosted 7 days ago
- Endgame Chief Scientist Hyrum Anderson Keynotes Cyber Defense Summit and Busts the Myths of AI in Cyber SecurityPosted 1 week ago
- Texas Chicken® Expands into Pakistan with Multi-Unit Development DealPosted 1 week ago
Zameen.com observes favourable trends for Bahria Town 5 Marla Plots Prices
Lahore – April 12, 2013: Bahria Town is known for its state of the art real estate developments. The improved town planning and contemporary construction works provide Bahria Town Lahore an edge over other posh localities of Pakistan real estate and as per Zameen.com, make it an important attraction for the property investors and current & prospective residents. Considering the amenities offered by Bahria Town, it won’t be wrong to say that Bahria Town is a benchmark for the realty sector of Pakistan.
Zameen.com, which is a renowned property portal of Pakistan, notes reasonable hikes in the average price of 5 marla residential plots in Bahria Town Lahore. The site notes that the average price of Bahria town Lahore plotsin Q1 of 2011 was Rs1,117,826. The prices then experienced a downturn till the end of Q2, giving a figure of Rs1,001,154 for June 2011. However, the average price experienced a slight uplift and rose to Rs1,009,375 by the end of Q3, 2011.
Zameen noted that 2012 proved reasonably favourable for the property investors, as the average price of 5 Marla plots was recorded at Rs1,230,714 in Q1, 2012. The prices then rose to the figure of Rs1,492,671 by the end of Q2, 2102. The property investors must have secured healthy capital appreciations because the average price rose to Rs 1,830,075 in the last quarter of 2012.
Zameen observes that the 5 Marla plots for sale in Bahria Town Lahore are still showing healthy figures in the current year. Average prices were observed at Rs 2,016,228 in the beginning of Q1 2013, which spiked to Rs 2,231,112 by the end of Q1 2013.
Considering the current trends of average prices for 5 Marla Bahria Town residential plots, it can be extrapolated that the future prospects of this locality seem to be favourable for the property investors.