- China’s Chongqing awards 37 golden ideas for culture and tourism integrationPosted 6 hours ago
- Chongqing Liangjiang New Area rises from inland economic backwater to opening-up hubPosted 6 hours ago
- Alibaba’s new presence highlights Chongqing Liangjiang New Area’s passion for entrepreneurship, innovationPosted 6 hours ago
- SNOMED International Welcomes the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s National Health Information Center to the SNOMED CT CommunityPosted 1 day ago
- انطالیہ ہومز: ترکی سے پاکستانی زائرین کی تعداد میں 50 فیصداضافہ جو ایک لاکھ تک پہنچ جائے گیPosted 5 days ago
- ”ہاؤس کیپر-اسٹائل” سروس انٹرپرائزز کے لیے نیشنل نیننگ اکنامک اور ٹیکنالوجی ڈیویلپمنٹ ایریا میں وقت اور اقدمات کی بچت کرتی ہےPosted 5 days ago
- “Housekeeper-Style” Service Saves Time and Steps for Enterprises in National Nanning Economic & Technological Development AreaPosted 6 days ago
- 2019 چنگدو گلوبل انوویشن اور انٹرپرینیورشپ فیئر میں 33.3 بلین آر ایم بی کی ان ٹرانزیکشنز کی تکمیلPosted 6 days ago
- RMB33.3b in Transactions Completed at the 2019 Chengdu Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship FairPosted 1 week ago
- 2019 جنوب اور جنوب مشرقی ایشیا کی اشیاء کی ایکسپو اور سرمایہ کاری میلہ چین کے یونان کے کن مینگ میں منعقدPosted 1 week ago
Women the integral part of the society and progress, Mossarat
Peshawar: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Minister for Information and Education, Mossarat Qadeem has said that women are the integral part of the society and progress sans bringing women into mainstream is impossible. Therefore, we should have to give special attention on the women education, she added. This, she stated while attending a briefing of DFID on transport solutions for female staff to access distant schools of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and education sector plan at Peshawar Wednesday.
The education minister on this occasion directed the authorities concerned of her department to take immediate and practical steps for resolving the transport as well as accommodation problems of the female teachers working in the distant schools of the province. Until and unless we would not improve the working conditions of the female teachers, we could not change the fate of the province, she maintained. It was need of the hour to work on emergency basis for promotion of female education throughout the province, she stressed.
Mossarat Qadeem asserted that the government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa acknowledged the support and services of the donors which they were providing for promotion of education. Assuring the full support of the provincial government to the donors, she asked them to work for raising the low literacy rate especially in poverty hit areas on priority basis. She further assured that all the provincial government departments would extend their support in this regard.
The Education Minister continued that low enrolment and high dropout ratio in schools were the basic reason of our backwardness and taking early steps to overcome these problems was need of the hour.
She asked the highups of the education department to develop a comprehensive human rights policy side by side revisiting the leave and transfer policy of the female teachers in distant schools.
Similarly, she also directed that special cluster houses should be arranged in the rented buildings in the backward districts like Kohistan and Tor Ghar for the out station female teachers.