- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 11 hours ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 14 hours ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 15 hours ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 17 hours ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 4 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 4 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 4 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 4 days ago
- Lithium Werks Power Cell Manufacturing Continues to GrowPosted 4 days ago
- EHSQ Management Just Got Smarter: Intelex Acquires Compliance Automation Provider ehsAIPosted 5 days ago
US CG calls on Alavi
Karachi: American Consul General at Karachi Michael Dodman called on Caretaker Chief Minister Sindh Justice retd Zahid Kurban Alavi at CM House here Monday.
They discussed on the issues related to upcoming general elections, law and order situation and other matters of mutual interests.
Alavi informed the Consul General that maintaining law and order is the top priority of the provincial government for which targeted action is being taken by the police and rangers against the terrorists, criminals and antisocial elements.
He said that there is need for infrastructure development throughout the Sindh especially in remote areas so that life standard of poor people could be improved. He added that roads play an important role in the development and prosperity of any areas while provincial government is trying to construct as many roads as possible so that a new era of development and prosperity be initiated.
American Consul General informed the Caretaker Chief Minister Sindh that American government is planning two important projects of construction of modern hospital and sanitation project in the Jacobabad town. He added that such projects will also be started in other areas of the province.
Chief Minister Sindh said that there is need of increasing the capacity of the Pakistan American Culture Centers PACCs, so that more students could benefit from them.
The Consul General assured all possible efforts and cooperation to enhance the capacity of these cultural centers.
Caretaker Chief Minister presented the traditional gifts of Ajrak and Topi to the American Consul General.
Separately, a delegation of senior officers of “98th National Management Course” called on Zahid Kurban Alavi at CM House.
He said that the prime responsibility of the interim provincial government is to hold free, fair and transparent elections for which effective strategy have been evolved. Provincial government has extended every possible support and assistance to the election commission of Pakistan, he added.
He said that we are trying to restore the positive image of the Karachi as the “City of shining lights”. He said that civil society has also to play its crucial role for promotion of peaceful coexistence of different communities and will have to support the efforts of the provincial government for maintenance of law & order.