- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 5 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 6 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 6 days ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 6 days ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
- القسم العربي في FXCM يحتفل بمرور 20 عام على تأسيس الشركة من خلال منح تخفيضات بنسبة 31 ٪ على سبريد الذهب لفترة محدودة*Posted 3 weeks ago
- ELS Educational Services, Inc. entered into an agreement with National Geographic Learning to develop custom-published ESL textbooks.Posted 3 weeks ago
UNA, ICIC sign cooperation agreement in media coverage of humanitarian work
Jeddah The Union of News Agencies of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (UNA-OIC) countries and the Islamic Committee of the International Crescent (ICIC), a specialized institution of the OIC, signed a memorandum of cooperation in the areas of humanitarian work, at the UNA headquarters in Jeddah on Tuesday.
The memorandum was signed by UNA Director General Issa Khaireh Robleh and ICIC President Ambassador Ali Mahmoud Buhedma, in the presence of UNA News Director Zayed Abdullah and ICIC Executive Director Mohammed El-Asbali.
The agreement aims to enhance joint cooperation in the areas of media coverage of the ICIC's relief and humanitarian activities, as well as in the spheres of training specialized media cadres in the field of covering humanitarian work in Islamic countries.
Speaking on the occasion, Robleh expressed hope that the agreement would be the start of joint cooperation between the two sides to serve Muslims in all areas of humanitarian relief and support the humanitarian efforts of the ICIC in its work in various zones of disasters and crises.
For his part, Ambassador Buhedma expressed his pleasure to visit the UNA headquarters and sign the memorandum of cooperation.
"It is our hope this memorandum will serve as a means of joint action for the benefit of the Islamic Ummah and humanitarian work," he said, expressing appreciation of UNA's role and efforts and its desire to cooperate with the ICIC.
Buhedma praised UNA's initiative to train the media cadres in the field of humanitarian and relief coverage, especially after he was briefed on the advanced capabilities of the UNA Training Center. He wished the Union every success in its endeavors to serve the media issues of the Muslim Ummah.
Accompanied by UNA director general, the ICIC president made an inspection tour of the Arabic, English and French sections of the Union as well as the training center.
Source: International Islamic News Agency