- Virgin Hyperloop One Zooms Into Washington D.C. to Present Pioneering Transit Technology, Government Partnerships & Viable Routes Across the United StatesPosted 1 hour ago
- شركة Virgin Hyperloop One تنتقل إلى العاصمة واشنطن لعرض تقنية النقل الرائدة والشراكات الحكومية والمسارات القابلة للتطبيق في أرجاء الولايات المتحدةPosted 1 hour ago
- ایس بلاک (S BLOCK) کے گلوبل لانچ کا افتتاح 22 جون کو سنگاپور میںPosted 18 hours ago
- علی بابا کی تازہ موجودگی نئے کاروباروں، جدّت طرازی کے لئے چونگ چنگ لیانگ جیانگ نیو ایریا کے جزبہ کو اجاگر کرتی ہےPosted 18 hours ago
- The 2nd Goji Berry Industry Expo held in Zhongning, ChinaPosted 18 hours ago
- S BLOCK Successfully Co-hosted the World Blockchain Forum Singapore & World Blockchain Award AsiaPosted 22 hours ago
- Global Launch of S BLOCK, Kicked Off in Singapore on June 22ndPosted 2 days ago
- China’s Chongqing awards 37 golden ideas for culture and tourism integrationPosted 2 days ago
- Chongqing Liangjiang New Area rises from inland economic backwater to opening-up hubPosted 2 days ago
- Alibaba’s new presence highlights Chongqing Liangjiang New Area’s passion for entrepreneurship, innovationPosted 2 days ago
UN envoy for Libya to begin Algeria visit today
Algiers United Nations Special Envoy for Libya Ghassan Salame will begin Monday a two-day working visit to Algeria for talks with Algerian officials on the Libyan crisis.
Algeria's Foreign Ministry said in a statement that the visit of Salame, who is also the head of the United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL), comes as part of the permanent consultation between Algeria and the UN on Libya's situation.
It added that during this visit, the UN envoy will be received by Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel, pointing out that the meeting between the two sides will focus on the political and security developments in Libya as well as the implementation of the measures adopted as part of the UN action plan to end the Libyan political crisis.
It is noteworthy that Messahel welcomed the recent measures taken by the Libyans for security coordination, saying that this is a positive step towards the unification of Libya's state institutions.
He made the comments against the backdrop of Interior Minister of the Libyan Government of National Accord (GNA) Fathi Bashagha's announcement that the departments of the Interior Ministry and security services were allowed to cooperate with their counterparts in the east of the country, with the view to strengthening intra-Libyan reconciliation.
Source: International Islamic News Agency