- ورلڈفری زون آرگنائزیشن جیانگ ڈونگ نیو ایریا، ہائیکو میں ایشیا-پیسفک صدر دفاتر قائم کرے گاPosted 5 days ago
- The World Free Zone Organization to Set up Asia-Pacific Headquarters in Jiangdong New Area, HaikouPosted 5 days ago
- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 week ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 1 week ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 2 weeks ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 2 weeks ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 2 weeks ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 2 weeks ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 3 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 3 weeks ago
UN envoy for Libya to begin Algeria visit today
Algiers United Nations Special Envoy for Libya Ghassan Salame will begin Monday a two-day working visit to Algeria for talks with Algerian officials on the Libyan crisis.
Algeria's Foreign Ministry said in a statement that the visit of Salame, who is also the head of the United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL), comes as part of the permanent consultation between Algeria and the UN on Libya's situation.
It added that during this visit, the UN envoy will be received by Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel, pointing out that the meeting between the two sides will focus on the political and security developments in Libya as well as the implementation of the measures adopted as part of the UN action plan to end the Libyan political crisis.
It is noteworthy that Messahel welcomed the recent measures taken by the Libyans for security coordination, saying that this is a positive step towards the unification of Libya's state institutions.
He made the comments against the backdrop of Interior Minister of the Libyan Government of National Accord (GNA) Fathi Bashagha's announcement that the departments of the Interior Ministry and security services were allowed to cooperate with their counterparts in the east of the country, with the view to strengthening intra-Libyan reconciliation.
Source: International Islamic News Agency