- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 4 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 4 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 4 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 4 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 4 days ago
Two tribes clash over old enmity
HARNAI: An armed lash took place between two tribes in Union council Spin Tangi of Harnai District Tuesday. There was no report of any loss from either side. Firing temporarily suspended due to efforts of Deputy Commissioner, Tribal elders and Ulema.
According to details, two sub clan of Tareen tribe entrenched over old enmity in Taka area of Spin Tangi Union council and started firing against each other with heavy weapons. Exchange of fire continued for pretty long time.
On information Deputy Commissioner Abdul Khaliq Mandokhel reached the area along with heavy contingent of Levies and also called Notables and Ulema of the area. After successful talks with heads of two tribes a temporary suspension of firing was made.
DC said that gun is no solution to any matter. Every issue or problem should be resolved through talks. He said there was no report of any loss of casualty or injury to anybody.