- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 15 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 22 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
Tribal leaders of ANP resign
Peshawar: A group of Awami National Party ANP from Bara Khyber agency on Monday resigned of ANP and announced their joining into Jamaat-e-Islami JI.
They said Pakhtun leaders had done nothing for the Pakhtun, particularly for tribal people therefore Pakhtuns were very much disappointed of ANP. ” we did not see anything for Pakhtuns during four and half years of government of ANP therefore we are quitting ANP their ignorance of Pakhtuns’ rights,” they said.
Speaking at a news conference here at Peshawar Press Club, Javed Afridi, former president ANP of Barkamber Khel and Haji Sabir Afridi said despite that ANP was on driving seat of provincial government the people of Khyber Agency who become IDPs due to military operation were deprived of the basic rights.
Flanked by Shah Faisal Afridi, former Amir Jamat-e-Islami Khyber Agency, Muhammad Rafiq, Sultan Akbar Afridi and Shah Jahan Afridi, they added they had been given enormous sacrifices for the party since last 20 years they realized that ANP has badly failed to restore peace in the agency.
Shafaisal Afridi said JI would clean sweep in the next general election in the agency and solve problems being faced by tribesmen. They added that the ruling party had forgotten the philosophy of the Bach Khan and preferred to protect their own interests. They said it had become a routine that police misbehaving the tribal people.
Shah Faisal Afridi said that infrastructure in the area had been badly damaged due to constant operation against militancy.