- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 9 hours ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 14 hours ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 16 hours ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 20 hours ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 22 hours ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 22 hours ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 23 hours ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 23 hours ago
- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 1 day ago
- Jemincare initiates phase I clinical trial of anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody JMB2002Posted 1 day ago
Tribal leader of PTI appealed to Governor to willingly step down stop military operation
Peshawar: PPI Nawabzada Fazal Kareem Afridi, a tribal leader of Pakistan Tehree-e-Insaf PTI Khyber agency on Friday appealed to Governor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to willingly step down and stop military operation in tehsil Bara of the agency early.
He also appealed to Chief Justice of Pakistan CJP to form impartial judiciary committee regarding tribesmen killing.
He told a press conference here at press club that for the last 8 year tribesmen were being pushing into the so-called war against terrorism and through a particular agenda the off-spring of tribal people being crushed.
He lamented that the family members of 18 killed persons of Bara on last Thursday had staged a peaceful protest sit-in outside Governor House with the dead bodies but in late night the forces used powers and water, disperse the demonstrators and dishonored the dead bodies and carried the bodies with themselves.
“We condemn terrorism while the slain persons were innocent and peaceful tribesmen. We do not have trust on the governor therefore he should resign” he said.
The tribesmen, he said considered a second and third class citizens of the society and also deprived of their basic rights.
Criticizing the Fata Secretariat, Mr Nawabzada said the secretariat was established for the welfare and development of tribal belt but did not perform a key role in this regard.
“Billions of rupees of foreign aid for the development of Federally Administrated Tribal Areas FATA have been embezzled for the last five years but no such developmental scheme launched” he alleged saying further foreign aid should be stop till the assurance of the funds to be spent in tribal areas.