- Bombardier Announces Closing Date, Amended Terms for Sale of Aerostructures Business to Spirit AeroSystems Holding, Inc.Posted 13 hours ago
- شركة Sphera تُطلق برنامجًا متطورًا مصممًا لتحويل أداء سلامة العمليات وإدارة المخاطر التشغيليةPosted 5 days ago
- Sphera Launches Cutting-Edge Software Designed to Transform Process Safety and Operational Risk Management PerformancePosted 5 days ago
- New Style of Remote Lesson, Experience-based Event “Pinch to Move! Three-dimensional Vision in Air” in ActionPosted 6 days ago
- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 1 week ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 1 week ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 1 week ago
- مؤسسة كارنيغي للسلام الدولي تُعلن عن “مركز مالكوم كير- كارنيغي للشرق الأوسط”Posted 1 week ago
- گیارہواں پین بیبو گلف اکانومک کوپریشن فورم اور 2020 بیبوگلف انٹر نیشنل گیٹ وے پورٹ کوپریشن سمٹ 15 اکتوبر کو گوانگزے کے شہر نیننگ میں منعقد ہواPosted 1 week ago
- The 11th Pan-Beibu Gulf Economic Cooperation Forum & 2020 Beibu Gulf International Gateway Port Cooperation Summit was held on October 15 in Guangxi’s Nanning CityPosted 1 week ago
Timely polls necessary for sustainable democracy: Baloch
Karachi: Timely elections are necessary for sustainable democracy in Pakistan and the nation would not allow the conspirators to get the coming polls delayed, said Jamaat-e-Islami JI general secretary Liaqat Baloch here Wednesday.
Talking at Quba Auditorium, he said the prevailing political scenario demands that a consensus interim government as per law and constitution should be made to hold elections in free and fair manner. He said the bids to get the elections delayed in the pretext of reforms would not be in the interest of the nation and country. He said if this happened the whole nation would offer resistance.
Baloch said his party would take part in the coming polls with complete home work. He said they are in touch with the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz PMLN and Tehreek-e-Insaf. He said they want a change in Pakistan and in this regard they have already given the nation their slogan: Three symbols of change – Allah, Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him and Quran. He said they want to make Pakistan an Islamic welfare state, like the State of Madina. He said they want to see a Pakistan as an Islamic, welfare and democratic country, where the basic facilities of education, health, job and housing are available to all citizens, where justice is given to all people without any discrimination.
On the occasion he condoled with JI Sindh chapter secretary general Mumtaz Hussain Sehto on the demise of his mother. Milli Yakjehti Council Sindh president Asadullah Bhutto, Hafiz Nasrullah Aziz, Allama Hizbullah Jakhro, Imdadullah Bijarani, Mujahid Channa and Sarfaraz Ahmed were also present.