- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 8 hours ago
- Jemincare initiates phase I clinical trial of anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody JMB2002Posted 9 hours ago
- تنضمّ شركة iSolutions إلى برنامج مزوّد الخدمات السحابية من شركة ®HYCUPosted 18 hours ago
- OSRAM Signs Supply and Commercial Agreement With LeddarTech for Automotive LiDAR and ADASPosted 21 hours ago
- Madison Realty Capital Provides $53 Million Construction Financing to Heritage Equity Partners for Multifamily Development in BrooklynPosted 2 days ago
- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 3 days ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 6 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 7 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 7 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 1 week ago
Thai Prime Minister to visit Pakistan next year: Consul General
Karachi: Mr. Wichai Sirisujin, Consul General of Thailand said on Tuesday that next year Thai Prime Minister will be visiting Pakistan along with Foreign and Commerce Ministers.
During a visit to Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce & Industry on Tuesday, he said it will be an opportunity to FPCCI to meet them in
He further said current balance of trade which is in favour of Thailand with huge gap should also be corrected. He proposed marketing of Pakistani products and business to business contacts for improving trade relations.
Haji Fazal Qadir Khan Sherani, FPCCI president, on this occasion said Thailand and Pakistan should move forward to sign MoUs for Preferential Trade Agreement.
Sherani said relations between Pakistan and Thailand are harmonious and unique and due to these relations volume of bilateral trade has crossed one billion US dollar.
The meeting was attended by Sheikh Shakeel Ahmed Dhingra, Iqbal Dawood
Pakwalla, Vice Presidents FPCCI, Zakaria Usman, former VP, FPCCI, Waseem Vohra, Salman, Sheikh Manzar Alam, Imran and others.