- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 4 hours ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 4 hours ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 2 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 2 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 3 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 7 days ago
Terror bid foiled, 30kg explosive material recovered in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: The local police foiled a terrorism bid and recovered 30kg explosive material, three mobile phones, one radio wireless set, nails and ball-bearings during a raid at a house near Zeal Pak Cement Factory in SITE Area of Hyderabad on Wednesday morning.
The terrorists however had fled before the raid, SSP Saqib Ismail Memon told newsmen at SITE police station. He said explosive material was hidden in cement blocks.
SSP told that police were investigating to know about the ownership of house and since when that house was under the use of terrorists.
The bomb disposal squad was called to defuse the explosive material.
Meanwhile, three persons including two workers of MQM killed in firing last night near Liberty roundabout in Market police station limits were buried this morning after which the armed persons started firing and forced traders to close the business.