- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Syed Nayyer Hussain Bokhari arrives in New Delhi
Islamabad: Chairman Senate Syed Nayyer Hussain Bokhari has arrived in New Delhi on Wednesday on the joint invitation of Chairman Rajya Sabha and Speaker Lok Sabha. The Chairman Senate’s visit is continuation of the Parliamentary exchanges between the two countries.
The delegation was extended warm welcome at Indra Gandhi International Airport New Delhi by Members of the Rajya Sabha Mr. Taroon Vijay BJP Party and Dr. Prabha Thakor Congress Party . They presented bouquet of flowers and malas to the members of the delegation. Mr. Salman Bashir, Pakistan’s High Commissioner was also present on the occasion.
While talking to the media, Chairman Senate said that we have come to India with a message of peace and love. He said that continuation of the dialogue process is a step in the right direction. “Parliamentarians of the two sides can play an active role on developing understanding”, the chairman remarked. He underscored the need for more exchange of visits at parliamentary and other levels.
Prior to this visit, Speaker National Assembly of Pakistan Dr. Fehmida Mirza has twice visited India in recent years. Similarly, Speaker of the Lok Sabha of India Ms. Meira Kumar visited Pakistan in February and November this year. These visits not only provided an opportunity for exchange of views but also contribute to creating goodwill. The Chairman Senate Syed Nayyer Hussain Bokhari is accompanied by Senator Mrs. Rubina Khalid, Senator Hari Ram, Senator Abdul Haseeb Khan, Senator Heman Das, Senator Malik Najmul Hassan and Senator Kamran Michael.