- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 1 day ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 2 days ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 2 days ago
- مؤسسة كارنيغي للسلام الدولي تُعلن عن “مركز مالكوم كير- كارنيغي للشرق الأوسط”Posted 2 days ago
- گیارہواں پین بیبو گلف اکانومک کوپریشن فورم اور 2020 بیبوگلف انٹر نیشنل گیٹ وے پورٹ کوپریشن سمٹ 15 اکتوبر کو گوانگزے کے شہر نیننگ میں منعقد ہواPosted 3 days ago
- The 11th Pan-Beibu Gulf Economic Cooperation Forum & 2020 Beibu Gulf International Gateway Port Cooperation Summit was held on October 15 in Guangxi’s Nanning CityPosted 4 days ago
- LM Industries Announces $15M Funding from SPARX Group to deliver Olli to customers and consumersPosted 5 days ago
- 2020 ایسٹ ایشیاء میرین کارپوریشن پلیٹ فارم چنگ ڈاؤفورم چنگ ڈاؤمیں منعقد ہواPosted 6 days ago
- 2020 East Asia Marine Cooperation Platform Qingdao Forum held in QingdaoPosted 6 days ago
Students demands of govt to take tangible steps for bringing peace
Peshawar: Students of Bara subdivision demanded of the government to take tangible steps for bringing peace and restore life activities in tribal belt as they said due to constant curfew for the last four years made their lives miserable.
Abdul Wahab Afridi, a student of B.Sc part I while speaking a press conference here on Tuesday at Peshawar Press Club said that owing to military operation against militancy, drone strikes and mortar shelling educational institutions had been closed.
He added that due to closure of business markets in the area it had badly affected their economics system and most tribesmen had become unemployed, saying the main reason of the current situation was the wrong policies of the rulers.
Flanked by Bakhmal Afridi, Ibrahim Afridi and Walid Afridi, he alleged that current rulers were trying to keep the tribal people backward and put their future at stake.
“Are we not Pakistani” he asked and condemned the drone attacks and demanded to bring into practice the unanimously passed resolution against the drone strikes, as he maintained the attacks were against the solidarity and sovereignty of Pakistan.
He said the present government and elected representatives from Federally Administrated Tribal Areas FAT had not thing do for the development of Fata people and if tribesmen were not elected sincere leaders in the upcoming general elections they tribal people would face the similar difficulties.