- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 6 hours ago
- Jemincare initiates phase I clinical trial of anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody JMB2002Posted 8 hours ago
- تنضمّ شركة iSolutions إلى برنامج مزوّد الخدمات السحابية من شركة ®HYCUPosted 17 hours ago
- OSRAM Signs Supply and Commercial Agreement With LeddarTech for Automotive LiDAR and ADASPosted 19 hours ago
- Madison Realty Capital Provides $53 Million Construction Financing to Heritage Equity Partners for Multifamily Development in BrooklynPosted 1 day ago
- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 2 days ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 6 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 7 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 7 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 1 week ago
Students demands of govt to take tangible steps for bringing peace
Peshawar: Students of Bara subdivision demanded of the government to take tangible steps for bringing peace and restore life activities in tribal belt as they said due to constant curfew for the last four years made their lives miserable.
Abdul Wahab Afridi, a student of B.Sc part I while speaking a press conference here on Tuesday at Peshawar Press Club said that owing to military operation against militancy, drone strikes and mortar shelling educational institutions had been closed.
He added that due to closure of business markets in the area it had badly affected their economics system and most tribesmen had become unemployed, saying the main reason of the current situation was the wrong policies of the rulers.
Flanked by Bakhmal Afridi, Ibrahim Afridi and Walid Afridi, he alleged that current rulers were trying to keep the tribal people backward and put their future at stake.
“Are we not Pakistani” he asked and condemned the drone attacks and demanded to bring into practice the unanimously passed resolution against the drone strikes, as he maintained the attacks were against the solidarity and sovereignty of Pakistan.
He said the present government and elected representatives from Federally Administrated Tribal Areas FAT had not thing do for the development of Fata people and if tribesmen were not elected sincere leaders in the upcoming general elections they tribal people would face the similar difficulties.