- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 5 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 19 hours ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 22 hours ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 7 days ago
Steps taken to accelerate work on Govt affairs through modern technology: Kamal
Chief Minister Balochistan Jam Kamal Khan has said that steps have been taken to accelerate work on government affairs through modern technology.
He said this while visiting the Chief Minister’s Delivery Unit along with Chairman Senate Muhammad Sadiq Sanjrani in Quetta.
Project director Inam-ul-Haq gave the briefing about e-governance, HR System, e-filing and Task Management system in CM Delivery Unit.
Project Director also briefed the Chief Minister and Chairman Senate about file tracking system, complaint Management System, and Performance Management Framework.
Source: Radio Pakistan