- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 4 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 4 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 4 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 4 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 4 days ago
Sports: Cricket: It will be a war of the nerves: Hafeez
Karachi: Pakistan T20 skipper Mohammad Hafeez believes that both the archrivals – Pakistan and India are good teams but the side, which will be able to handle the pressure well and hold nerves would prevail.
“It will be a war of nerves,” Hafeez said on Thursday. “The side which would handle the pressure well will dominate during the series.”
He said the Indo-Pak matches are pressure games and pressure on players are immense as expectations of people are high on both sides of the borders from their respective teams.
Meanwhile, Hafeez added that fast bowlers will be the strength of the team during the event and his team was not totally relying on spin maestro Saeed Ajmal.
He added that host would be under pressure after recently losing its home series against England.
However, the allrounder was quick to that that it was no reason for the team to get complacent as India had never been an easy opponent to overpower.
He further said that former prolific batsmen Inzimamul Haq, who is working with the team as batting consultant, was concentrating on each player’s performance separately and good result could be expected from the players.
Pakistan is scheduled to play two T20s and three ODIs against hosts India from 25th December to 6th January. Hafeez will be leading the team in the shortest format while middle order batsman Misbahul Haq will lead the team in ODIs.