- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 4 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 4 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 4 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 4 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 4 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 4 days ago
Sports: Cricket: BCCI is intolerant of Pak-players supremacy: Sarfraz
Karachi: Former Pakistani pacer Sarfraz Nawaz Wednesday said that the Board of Cricket Control in India BCCI cannot tolerate the supremacy of Pakistani cricketers, which has now been proved after Indian papers exposed the BCCI’s influence over Man of the Match decision.
According to Indian media, BCCI influenced the jury of commentators to name Indian skipper MS Dhoni for the Man of the Match award for the match that India won by 10 runs.
“Dhoni was awarded Man of the Match award in the first match, which India lost but Dhoni was the highest scorer with unbeaten 113 runs. However, during the same match, opener Nasir Jamshed carried bat, playing a match winning of 101 runs. But if someone could justify that then certainly Saeed Ajmal, who grabbed five wickets in the third match which Pakistan lost, should have been awarded Man of the Match in spite of Dhoni, who scored only 36 runs,” Sarfraz explained.
“BCCI has shown intolerance by influencing the decision of Man of the Match award that it cannot accept the supremacy of Pakistani players,” he said.
He even said that Dhoni was in fact not even deserved Man of the Match awards in either matches as Nasir Jamshed should have been named Man of the Match in the first match as he played a match winning inning and scored only 12 runs lesser than Dhoni.
“Meanwhile, Ajmal completely decimated the Indian batting line with his magical bowling in the third match and the difference of capturing five wickets giving away only 24 runs and scoring 36 runs was immense and therefore Ajmal should have been picked for Man of the Match award for his extraordinary performance,” Sarfraz said.
Sarfraz also criticized Pakistan cricket team for throwing the third match, after the bowlers put the visitors in commanding position.
“Anyone, who has some understanding of the game of cricket, could tell you that Pakistani batsmen threw the match,” he said.
“After Pakistani bowlers bowled India out for only 167 runs, the victory was certain for Pakistan because Indian bowling attack does not have the potential to defend such a measly total. So there was something wrong happened in the match. It could even be an understanding between PCB and BCCI as Indian fans could have resorted to attack houses of the Indian players after the clean sweep,” he said.
Former England’s wicketkeeper Paul Nixon had also sparked controversy with his tweeted suggesting that the third match between India and Pakistan was fixed.