- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Six killed in Karachi mishapsmishaps
Karachi: Six people different incidents of firing, road mishaps and encounter with police in the city on Friday. 22-years-old Sumaira D/o Sub-Inspector Sikandar was knocked to death by a fast-moving vehicle near G-3 Bus Stop in Baldia Town number-7 area in the limit of Baldia Police Station. She was crossing the road when the incident occurred. The driver managed to flee. The body was moved to Civil Hospital Karachi (CHK) for autopsy.
Separately, four days old body of a man, whose identity could not be ascertained, was recovered from Khajji Ground, Golimar area in the jurisdiction of Rizvia Police Station. The body was shifted to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital for postmortem.
Two alleged dacoits were killed in a police encounter in Pakistan Bazaar, Orangi Town area in the remit of Pakistan Bazaar Police Station. The bodies were moved to Edhi Home for identification. Police registered FIR 7/2013 under section 353, 324 and 13-D.
Meanwhile, 19-yearsoold labour Nasrullah S/o Muhammad Ismail, resident of Thar fell from the 9th floor of the under construction building of Burj Haramain near Safoora roundabout, Gulistan e Johar in the precinct of Malir Cantt Police Station. The body was shifted to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC) for medico-legal formalities.
22-years-old Israr was gunned down and his elder brother 35-years-old Ghulam Muhammad was injured in quarrel with one Qasim and Imran at Lyari Expressway, Taiser Town, Surjani Town area in the remit of Surjani Police Station.
The body and injured were shifted to hospital.