- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 16 hours ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 1 day ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 1 day ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 1 day ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 2 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 4 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 5 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 5 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 5 days ago
- Lithium Werks Power Cell Manufacturing Continues to GrowPosted 5 days ago
Siraj back home after week long UK official tour
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Senior Minister and Central Naib Amir of Jamaat-e-Islami Sirajul Haq arrived back home after weeklong tour of UK. At the airport, he was received by govt officials and JI leaders.
Siraj toured UK on invitations of British Social Welfare Department, UK Islamic Mission, British Global Agency DFID and London Chamber of Commerce.
He visited various official and public gatherings at different British cities including London, Wales, Manchester, Belfast, Yorkshire and Lotten wherein he also attended reception parties of overseas Pakistanis as well as addressed conventions titled “Political Islam and future of Muslims” arranged by UK Islamic Mission where he highlighted KP govt point of view on various matters pertaining to progress of the province, welfare of the masses and projected national aspirations on global issues relating to Muslim Ummah.