- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 18 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 22 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 2 days ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 2 days ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 2 days ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 2 days ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 3 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Sindh Govt allocates Rs 2 bln for de-silting of Sim-Nullahs: Suhail Anwer
Sindh Irrigation Minister Suhail Anwer Sial says provincial government has allocated two billion rupees for de-silting of Sim-Nullahs.
Talking to a delegation belongs to Badin, he said Irrigation system is being improved as Left Bank Outfall Drain has been extended upto 10,000 cusics from 4600 cusics.
On the occasion, Sindh Agriculture Minister Mohammad Ismail Rahoo said no adulteration would be tolerated at any cost in fertilizer and pesticides and FIR, if needed, would be registered against the culprits.
Source: Radio Pakistan