- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 22 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 5 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 5 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 6 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 6 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
SI and JTA condemns bomb blasts in Quetta and Tablighi Markaz
Peshawar: Shabab Milli SI and Jamiat Talba Arabia JTA condemned bomb blasts in Quetta and Tablighi Markaz Preachers place in Mingora Swat and alleged that Black Water, Central Intelligence Agency CIA and Research and Analysis Wing RAW are involved in the attacks on the holy places of Muslims.
Shabab Milli led by former provincial Hafiz Hashmat Khan, Bahrullah Advocate of Jamaat-e-Islami JI and President of SI for district Peshawar Shahzad Ahmad staged a protest demonstration against bomb blasts here opposite Cantonment Railway Station on Monday.
Speaking on the occasion, the JI leaders said that the PPP-led coalition government had completely failed in restoring normalcy in the country particularly in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KP and Quetta, saying the external elements wanted to destabilize Pakistan by creating chaos and turmoil in the country.
“Despite massacre of the masses the government is least bothered about it, which is a shame for the rulers,” they expressed their concern and added that the government also failed in arresting the elements behind the inhumane activities.
Meanwhile JTA Khyber Pakhtunkhwa chapter condemned the bomb blast on Tablighi Markaz in Mingora Swat and termed it an external conspiracy against the Muslims.
Sirajul Haq, provincial organizer of JTA and Anwar Khan, provincial nazim of Bazm-e-Quran in their press release alleged that CIA and Black Water were involved in bomb blasts in religious places including Mosques and Tablighi Markaz, adding US intelligence agencies were trying to convert Pakistan into a failed and unstable state.
They said that it was prime duty of every Muslim to protect their holy places and such kind of conspiracies could be failed through joint efforts.
They maintained it was need of the hour that all the Muslim countries should unite and take bold steps to defeat external elements in this regard.