- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 19 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 23 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 2 days ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 2 days ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 2 days ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 2 days ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 3 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
SECP Issues Draft Amendments to NBFC Regulations for Public Consultation
The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP), to safeguard the interest of investors and prevent miss-selling, has proposed amendments to the Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFC) and Notified Entities Regulations, 2008.
The proposed amendments focus on training, disciplining, and monitoring of sales force of Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFCs).
Additionally, the criteria specified for fitness and propriety of directors and chief executives of NBFCs has been further augmented.
Further, the proposed amendments require Asset Management Companies (AMCs) to formulate and implement a policy approved by their Board of Directors for continued training, accountability, and capacity building of their sales force for accurate analysis and assessment of the suitability of the product for every individual investor.
AMCs are also required to ensure regular review of the suitability assessment made at the time of investment and quarterly reporting of such review to the management or Board Committee for ensuring the effectiveness of the policy.
The amendments have been made available on the SECP website for public consultation.