- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 6 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 1 day ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 4 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 5 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 5 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 5 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 5 days ago
SC forms larger bench to hear reference over appointment of superior courts’ judges
ISLAMABAD: Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry on Friday constituted a five- member larger bench to hear on December 10 a presidential reference filed under Article 186 of the Constitution seeking Supreme Court’s advice on the issue of appointment of superior courts’ judges.
The bench comprises Justice Khilji Arif Hussain, Justice Tariq Parvez, Justice Ejaz Afzal Khan, Justice Gulzar Ahmed and Justice Sh. Azmat Saeed. In the reference, President Asif Ali Zardari has desired to seek the apex court’s opinion on the questions of law, considered by him to be of public importance, in respect of appointment of the Judges of the Supreme Court and the High Courts in view of the 18th and 19th Constitutional Amendments.