- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 11 hours ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 16 hours ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 6 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 7 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Saudi Arabia plans to cut its crude oil exports in April
Saudi Arabia plans to cut its crude oil exports in April to below seven million barrels per day, while keeping its output well below ten million in a bid to support oil prices.
A Saudi official said stateowned Saudi Aramco's oil allocations for April are 635,000 barrels per day below customers' nominations, which are the requests made by refiners and clients for Saudi crude.
OPEC, Russia and other producers, known as OPEC+, agreed in December to reduce supply by 1.2 million barrels per day from first January for six months.
Source: Radio Pakistan