- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 10 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Safe City Authority project to be launched in Nankana Sahib soon: Buzdar
Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar has said the Safe City Authority project will be launched in Nankana Sahib soon.
Chairing a meeting of Authority in Lahore, he said the project will also be introduced in Rawalpindi and this network will be expanded to other cities as well.
He appreciated the performance of Authority in protection of public lives and properties besides traffic management.
The meeting approved release of funds to install cameras at entry and exit routes of Lahore city. The meeting also gave in principle approval for budget of Punjab Safe Cities Authority.
Source: Radio Pakistan