- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 1 day ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Route of Chup Tazia procession
KARACHI: Deputy Inspector General of Police Traffic Karachi has announced the route of procession of Chup tazia and informed owners of vehicles wishing to join the procession to obtain traffic entry passes.
On 8th RabiulAwal 1434AH, 21th January 2013 the Chup Tazia procession will be taken out from Nister Park and QasreMusayyab and traffic police announced its route and termination points.
After Fajr prayer the procession will be taken out from Nister Park and will terminate at Imambargah Hussain Iranianian Kharadar Karachi and after Zohrain prayer. A second procession will be taken out from QasreMussayab Rizvia Society and will terminate at Imambargah Shah Najaf Martin Road.
The stickers for government vehicles, ambulances and media vehicles will be issued from 19 to 20th January 2013 and can be collected during the same date from office of the DIGP/traffic Traffic Security Branch Police Headquarters Garden, Aga Kahn III Road Karachi.
The vehicles of scouts, welfare organizations, Sabils, Nazar & Niaz distributing persons shall submit their application forms along with attested photocopies of Registration Book of the Vehicle, Computerized National Identity Card of the vehicle owner, Driving License, CNIC and 2 attested photographs of the driver and letter of the owner/organization at QasreMusayyab Rizvia Society from 15th to 18th January 2013.