- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Research is heritage of Muslims because they immensely developed research, Minister
Peshawar: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Minister for Science Technology and Information Technology, Engineer Muhammad Ishaq Khattak has said that research is heritage of Muslims because they immensely developed research therefore, the Muslim researchers and scholars should make their research practical and more beneficial for the human beings.
He expressed these views while addressing as chief guest at a seminar on research projects at Archives Hall, Peshawar on Thursday. Directorate of Science & Technology organized the seminar. Secretary ST&IT, Ahmad Hassan Khan also addressed the seminar and highlighted various research projects carried out, financed and completed by the Directorate of ST&IT.
The minister said that research was a lost treasure of the Muslims, which has now been owned by international community. He said that Islam stresses the Muslims to do research but the Muslims have ignored this sector and as a result we have lost our glory.
He stressed upon the scholars and researchers to give more benefits to people through their skills. He assured his full cooperation to researchers on behalf of the ST&IT Directorate.
Eng: Muhammad Ishaq Khattak distributed certificates amongst the researchers on this occasion and lauded their performance. Various researchers also gave briefing about their research projects on this occasion.