- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 10 hours ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 1 day ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 2 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 2 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 2 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 2 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 5 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 6 days ago
Re-election on NA31 demanded
Peshawar: Rejecting the election results on NA31 and provincial assembly seats PK31, 32 and 33, a group of candidates from these constituencies, demanded of Election commission to conduct re-election by ensuring transparency and impartiality in the electoral process.
The demand was made by JUIF candidate from NA12 Ashfaq Ahmad Khan, PTI PK31 candidate Yousaf Ali, JI PK32 Mushtaq Ahmad Khan, PTI Zahoor Ahmad and PPP Malik Jehan Akbar and JI candidate from PK33 Mehmoodul Hassan, PTI Engr Zubair, ANP Mohammad Ashfaq Khan and JUI Ideological Maulana Saleh Mohammad Zubair while speaking at joint press conference here at press club on Monday.
Ashfaq Khan alleged that Awami Jamhoori Ittihad, a panel of different political parties for seizing the polling stations in these constituencies, and polled bogus votes with support of presiding officer and other election commission staff. He further accused the AJI candidates had spent millions of rupees for selling votes. He said the panel was broken all records of rigging in the constituency NA31.
He said that a polling station was established at Sheikh Maltoon, wherein bogus votes polled with help of a large number of nurses and lady health workers. He said clashes between political workers were also reported, while police supported to people allegedly involved in rigging.
Mushtaq said the staff members of Nadra and postal office also involved in rigging, due to which 80 per cent postal ballots were not received, and used in favour of AJI panel, termed it was glare example of rigging in the polls.
He further informed that polling was also stopped for an hour in NA31 despite clear instructions from ECP for carrying out the electoral process without any interval. He alleged the polling staffs had polled bogus votes during this short break time.
The candidates demanded of Election Commission to immediate declare the results on NA31, and PK31, 32 and 33 as null and void, and announced to hold fresh election in theses constituencies.