- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Rana Sanaullah criticizes Imran Khan
Lahore: Provincial Minister for Law, Rana Sanaullah strongly criticized PTI chief Imran Khan, saying he is roaming hopelessly.
Commenting on a statement of Imran Khan, he said the extraordinary popularity of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz has made Zardari and his Bteam sleepless. He said the people of South Punjab know where what he called ‘Tsunami Khan’ was when they were hit by floods, and they cannot be hoodwinked now. He said Imran Khan should tell the people of South Punjab how many times he had visited them before.
“The people of South Punjab know who completed record development projects in their region and who is visiting them a few months before the general elections,” he added.
Rana Sanaullah said ‘Tsunami’ has turned into disgrace and the clean sweep of Pakistan Muslim LeagueN in the byeelections has terrified leaders of such political parties because their bleak future is quite visible to them. He said PMLN will form the next federal government after winning the general elections with a huge margin.