- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 9 hours ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 13 hours ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 15 hours ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 20 hours ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 21 hours ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 21 hours ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 22 hours ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 22 hours ago
- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 1 day ago
- Jemincare initiates phase I clinical trial of anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody JMB2002Posted 1 day ago
Qadri stance about reform is not unjust, PTI is not taking part in the march, Imran
Peshawar: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf Chief said that Qazi Hussain Ahmad was man of principal who set an example of selfless service for the people. He said that with the death of Qazi Hussain Ahmad he was deprived of sincere friend.
Imran Khan on Tuesday visited the residence of Qazi Hussain Ahmad to offer Fateha for the departed soul of Qazi Hussain Ahmad. Imran condoles with Qazi’s son Asif Luqman Qazi and Jamat-e-Islami’s leadership.
While talking to media on the occasion he said he was very much grieved over the sudden death of Qazi Hussain Ahmad but it was the will of Allah.
To a question he said that his party was not taking part in Qadri’s long March and waiting for the formation of caretaker government. “We will not accept the government which will be formed without our consultation. We will not allow Muk Muka between the two parties,” he said.
PTI chief said election was the only way for the better future of Pakistan and will not tolerate delay in election. He said without a neutral interim government election commission could not conduct fair and free elections.
Replying to another question he said that Tahirul Qadri’s stance about reforms was not unjust, as both the countries had been conspiring to set an interim government of their choice so they will once again share the power.
About election alliance, he said that PTI could negotiate with all the parties of APDM for election alliance but will not form alliance with the parties sitting in the government.