- Informa Markets Drives Economic Recovery with Safe and Successful Return to the Show FloorPosted 23 hours ago
- Appellate Court Hands Momentous Victory to TriMax Over WickfirePosted 23 hours ago
- Bombardier Provides 2025 Financial Targets and Highlights Progress on Key Earnings Growth and Cash Generation Drivers at Virtual Investor DayPosted 2 days ago
- Hatch celebrates 65th anniversary with release of new campaign, “Positive change: leadership for a better world”Posted 2 days ago
- Guggenheim Investments Ranked as Barron’s Best Taxable Fixed-Income Fund FamilyPosted 2 days ago
- Bombardier and Aston Martin Announce Intent to Collaborate and Create the Ultimate Convergence of Performance and StylePosted 2 days ago
- AERION, NETJETS AND FLIGHTSAFETY INTERNATIONAL TO EXPLORE FUTURE GLOBAL MOBILITY SOLUTIONSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah announces the publication of first positive clinical data in an OSA patient suffering from Complete Concentric Collapse (CCC)Posted 3 days ago
- LeddarTech Brings Together Industry Experts to Discuss the Effect of COVID-19 on Smart City Strategies at MOVE America Virtual 2021 From March 17-18Posted 3 days ago
- ISW Holdings Triples Active Cryptocurrency Mining Fleet with Additional POD5IVE DatacentersPosted 4 days ago
Punjab received first batch of 70,000 doses of Coronavirus vaccine: Yasmin
Punjab Health Minsiter Dr. Yasmin Rashid has said that Punjab has received the first batch of seventy thousand doses of Coronavirus vaccine.
Addressing a press conference in Lahore on Monday, she said that the process of administration of Coronavirus vaccine will be started from Wednesday.
The Health Minsiter said that the coronavirus vaccine will be administered to frontline health workers in phase one.
She said that this will be followed by vaccination for the elderly over 65 years of age. Dr. Yasmin Rashid said that one hundred and eighty nine vaccination centers have been established in Punjab for this purpose.
Source: Radio Pakistan