- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 9 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 13 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Punjab Govt allocates Rs1b for deserving students
Punjab government has allocated one billion rupees for deserving students under the Rehmat-ul-Alameen Sallallaho Alaihe Wa Aalihi Wassalam Scholarship Program.
Special Assistant to the Prime Minister for Political Communication Dr. Shahbaz Gill congratulated the Chief Minister and said around 15,000 Intermediate and BS Honors students in the province will be given scholarships under this program.
Earlier, he met with Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar in Lahore today and matters of mutual interest, political situation and Senate elections were discussed during the meeting.
Source: Radio Pakistan