- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 1 day ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 2 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 3 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 7 days ago
PTI leader Shah Mahmood Qureshi contesting against Nawab Yousuf Talpur of PPP in Umerkot district
Kunri, Sindh: The election campaign by the candidates of various political parties as well as independents is getting momentum in Umerkot district consisting of one national (NA-228) and three provincial assembly constituencies (PS-68, 69 and 70) having 33 highly sensitive and 58 sensitive out of total 286 polling stations.
There are 14 contestants for NA-228 seat however the main contenders are Nawab Yousuf Talpur of PPP and Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi, PTI leader and chief of Ghausia Jamaat.
For provincial assembly seats, there are 19 contenders in PS-68 including Taimoor Talpur of PPP Dost Muhammad Memon, an independent candidate having support of Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi. Jadam Mangrio of PML-F, Syed Murad Ali Shah of PPP and Pir Taj Hussain Jilani of Peoples’ Musli8m League are among 22 contenders of PS-69 while former provincial minister Ali Mardan Shah of PPP and Qasim Siraj Soomro of PML-F and 18 other candidates are fighting for PS-70.
Makhdoom Amin Fahim of PPP, Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi of PTI and Arbab Ghulam Rahim of Peoples Muslim League have addressed public meetings and corner meetings held in support of their candidates.