- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
PRs Railways Minister calls on Prime Minister
Islamabad: Federal Minister for Railways, Haji Ghulam Ahmed Bilour, called on Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf here Thursday and apprised him of issues pertaining to his ministry.
The Prime Minister directed the railways Minister to repair the out of order locomotives and add those to the Railways system so that those can be brought into use to facilitate the passengers and freight services.
He said that travel by train can provide convenient and affordable services to the people of Pakistan and the government is therefore committed to the revival of railways, and would take all steps to make it a vibrant organization.
He urged the Ministry of Railways to focus on improving the Railways and enhance its operational efficiency to provide modern day transportation facilities to the commuters.
The Minister assured the Prime Minister that the Ministry will leave no stone unturned for achieving the targets set out by the government.