- Bombardier Announces Closing Date, Amended Terms for Sale of Aerostructures Business to Spirit AeroSystems Holding, Inc.Posted 18 hours ago
- شركة Sphera تُطلق برنامجًا متطورًا مصممًا لتحويل أداء سلامة العمليات وإدارة المخاطر التشغيليةPosted 5 days ago
- Sphera Launches Cutting-Edge Software Designed to Transform Process Safety and Operational Risk Management PerformancePosted 6 days ago
- New Style of Remote Lesson, Experience-based Event “Pinch to Move! Three-dimensional Vision in Air” in ActionPosted 6 days ago
- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 1 week ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 1 week ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 1 week ago
- مؤسسة كارنيغي للسلام الدولي تُعلن عن “مركز مالكوم كير- كارنيغي للشرق الأوسط”Posted 1 week ago
- گیارہواں پین بیبو گلف اکانومک کوپریشن فورم اور 2020 بیبوگلف انٹر نیشنل گیٹ وے پورٹ کوپریشن سمٹ 15 اکتوبر کو گوانگزے کے شہر نیننگ میں منعقد ہواPosted 1 week ago
- The 11th Pan-Beibu Gulf Economic Cooperation Forum & 2020 Beibu Gulf International Gateway Port Cooperation Summit was held on October 15 in Guangxi’s Nanning CityPosted 2 weeks ago
President Zardari felicitates nation on Quaid’s birth
Karachi: President Asif Ali Zardari has felicitated the nation on the Quaid-e-Azam’s birth anniversary and urged the people to forge unity in their ranks and rededicate themselves to the ideals and principles upheld by the Father of the Nation in the struggle for Pakistan.
In a message on the occasion the President said that the Quaid’s birthday was a day of rededication to his democratic ideals and principles. It is also a day to reiterate our resolve to defeat the dark forces that seek to undermine the nation’s founding principles. Let us also pledge today to fight to the finish the demons of extremism and militancy that seek to strike at the foundational principles of Pakistan of democracy, constitutionalism and rule of law.
The President said that Pakistan was created as a result of democratic struggle led by our founding fathers and called upon the people to imbibe democratic values and principles. On this anniversary of the Quaid it is reassuring that the nation led by its political forces has restored the democratic Constitution, the democratically elected government is nearing completion of its constitutionally mandated term and the nation is poised for democratic transition through free and fair elections. Let us strive to build on these achievements, the President said.
He said that Pakistan which was created for the welfare of the masses and let us make it a welfare driven state in which every individual is allowed opportunities for the blossoming of his creative potential.
While greeting the people of Pakistan I also urge them to reclaim the
Quaid’s Pakistan wherein the values of freedom, justice, the rule of law and an end to terrorism and violence prevailed, the message said.