- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 19 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 5 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 6 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
PPP Govt did a lot for welfare of masses: Firdous Ashiq
SIALKOT: Federal Minister for National Regulation and Services Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan has said that the PPP government has finished the backwardness in far-off villages of Bajwat-Sialkot by completing the record public welfare and development oriented works in her electoral constituency NA 111, Sialkot.
She said that the PPP had ever promoted the politics of reconciliation and strengthening the ego of the Bajwat people, which had ever ignored in past.
She stated this while addressing a big public meeting at the junction of three villages Rum, Chaprari and Pindi Maandla here Monday. Ch. Tahir Sultan Advocate Advisor to AJK Prime Minister and Tahir Mehmood Hundali MPA were also present on this occasion.
Federal Minister narrated that it was the demand of the day that the politicians should serve the masses without their political affiliations by separating the benefits of state and politics, in this regard. She said that the PPP firmly believed in making solid and effective practical steps for serving the masses instead of making tall claims of changing the fates of the people with the clutches of the political slogans.
She revealed that the PPP was the guardian of the constitution and democracy in the country, as the durable democracy was on its right track towards the political and economical stability in Pakistan. She said that the true democracy and democratic norms and values were getting political boost now in the country followed by the effective political strategy of the PPP government.
She said that these political reforms were also bringing the positive democratic changes in the political attitude of the people. She urged the masses to reject all those politicians who had shattered their trust and stole the mandate of the people and plundered the national exchequer in the past.