- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 6 hours ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 20 hours ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 23 hours ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 1 day ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 1 day ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 4 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 4 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 4 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 5 days ago
- Lithium Werks Power Cell Manufacturing Continues to GrowPosted 5 days ago
Polls All set to hold general elections in the country: Prime Minister
Islamabad: Prime Minister Justice R Mir Hazar Khan Khoso has said that all is set to hold forthcoming general elections under the supervision of Election Commission of Pakistan in free, fair and transparent manner.
He was talking to German Ambassador to Pakistan, Dr. Cyrill Nunn who called on him at the PM’s House on Tuesday.
The German Ambassador congratulated the Prime Minister for the excellent arrangements made for holding of the elections.
The Prime Minister said that though there have been some terrorist incidents it will by and large not affect the voter turnout which he expected would be reasonably good.
Dr. Cyrill Nunn said that the European Union Observers mission visiting Pakistan to monitor the elections, headed by German Member of Parliament Mr. Michael Gahler, was of the view that the arrangements for holding elections are far better as compared to previous elections in 2008.
The Prime Minister said that Pakistan and Germany enjoys excellent relations and thanked the German Government for its assistance during times of natural calamities.