- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 16 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 22 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
Politics: Govt. totally failed to manage country’s affairs: Prof. Khurshid Ahmad
Islamabad: Prof. Khurshid Ahmad, Naib Amir Jamat-e-Islami Pakistan and ex-member of the Senate on Sunday alleged that government has totally failed to manage affairs of the country. He pointed out that over fifty percent of the population is living in poverty and food insecurity.
In a press statement he said that unemployment is increasing every day. Corruption is rampant in every walk of life.
National wealth is being shamelessly transferred abroad, he added. “The rate of corruption, according to recently issued report has escalated to seven billion rupees per day”, he stressed.
“The only way-out of this crisis is early new elections which must be fair and transparent, he said. He said that Pakistan can be saved by the people through a decisive role to bring up a new leadership that is honest, competent and committed to the ideals of Pakistan as an Islamic, Welfare and Democratic State”.