- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 10 hours ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 10 hours ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 2 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 3 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 4 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 4 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 7 days ago
PM Prime Minister directs Ministry of Housing to observe merit
Islamabad: Prime Minister Justice R Mir Hazar Khan Khoso has directed observance of transparency and fair play in the allotment of housing facilities to government employees.
The prescribed criteria should be strictly followed so that everyone gets equal opportunity according to the law of the land, he emphasized.
The Prime Minister was talking to Minister for Housing and Works, Dr. Muhammad Yunis Haider Soomro who called on him at Prime House on Monday.
The Prime Minister urged the Minister to ensure maintenance of quality and standard in the construction work of various development schemes in the country.
The Minister for Housing and Works apprised the Prime Minister about the status of various ongoing projects initiated by the ministry. He also briefed him about the functions and issues pertaining to the ministry.
The Prime Minister was also informed that the Ministry of Housing and Works has published a waiting list of government employees who applied for different categories of houses to ensure transparency in the allotment.