- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 18 hours ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 5 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 5 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 5 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 6 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 6 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 6 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 6 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 6 days ago
- سی آر آر سی نے آسٹریلیا میں چینی ثقافتی لائبریریاں قائم کردیںPosted 7 days ago
PM: Govt. carried out record developmental activities: Raja Pervez Ashraf
Islamabad: The Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf has said that present government carried out record developmental activities in the country during its tenure. Addressing a public meeting at Fatehjang District Attock on Saturday he said that achievement was possible due to wise leadership of President Asif Ali Zardari.
The Prime Minister said that founder of PPP Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto gave right of franchise to ordinary people‚ empowered labourers‚ workers and farmers‚ made country a nuclear power and strengthened defence of Pakistan. He said that Shaheed Bhutto also launched mega projects like Pakistan Steel‚ PAF Kamra Complex‚ expanded POF‚ and laid foundations of Heavy Mechanical Complex.
Raja said that PPP was symbol of security of country and empowerment of people therefore people would return it to power again. He said that PPP has launched Benazir Income Support Programme that supports seven million families. He said that programme was aimed at empowering the poor.
He gave assurance that the monthly cash grant under Benazir Income Support Programme would be substantially increased from the existing one thousand rupees during next tenure of the Government.
The Prime Minister said it was because of the farmer friendly policies of the PPP Government that the country has become surplus in wheat and sugar and the lot of the farmers has improved. Similarly‚ he said‚ salaries of the Government employees and pensions were also enhanced significantly during the last over four years. The Prime Minister said that it was for the first time a democratically elected civilian government was going to complete its mandated five year term. Raja Pervez Ashraf has also announced to accept all demands presented by Minister of State Sardar Saleem Haider in his address on the occasion.