- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 3 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 11 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 11 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 11 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 12 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 13 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 1 day ago
- Saudia Receives Diamond Status For Flight Health SafetyPosted 2 days ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 5 days ago
PIA flight from Kandhar safely lands in Quetta
Karachi: Pakistan International Airlines PIA flight PK 199 for the sector Kandahar-Quetta operated by ATR aircraft carrying 20 passengers and 04 crew members flew from Kandahar airport safely and landed at Quetta at 2:15 PM PST.
PIA spokesman said here on Tuesday the flight PK 199 that was expected for departure at 11:20 AM PST but was stopped due to closure of airport as a precautionary measure because of rocket fire outside the airport.
PIA aircraft, passengers and crew remained safe at the Kandahar airport runway. It took off at 1:20 PM PST when the airspace was opened and the aircraft was allowed to takeoff, the spokesman concluded.