- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 4 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 4 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 4 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 4 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 4 days ago
Pedestrian Bridge to be built in front of Jinnah Women University
Karachi: Administrator, Karachi Metropolitan Corporation, Muhammad Hussain Syed said on Monday that a pedestrian bridge would be built in front of the gate of Jinnah University for women to facilitate girls crossing the road.
“The Matric Board roundabout would also be renovated. The roundabout has been designed in a way that no vehicle could come from wrong direction,” he said speaking at a function organized by the Jinnah University.
Administrator, KMC praised the projects prepared by the students of University.
Earlier, in his address, Chancellor Wajihuddin Ahmed told that the program was organized in honour of those girls who took part in joint environment project of Pak-US alumnae Network and US Consultants. Over 300 girls and boys of different colleges took part in competition and Jinnah University girls of zoology, botany and chemistry departments achieved distinction.
Administrator gave away awards and certificates to the girls.