- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 5 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 6 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 6 days ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 6 days ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
- القسم العربي في FXCM يحتفل بمرور 20 عام على تأسيس الشركة من خلال منح تخفيضات بنسبة 31 ٪ على سبريد الذهب لفترة محدودة*Posted 3 weeks ago
- ELS Educational Services, Inc. entered into an agreement with National Geographic Learning to develop custom-published ESL textbooks.Posted 3 weeks ago
Palestinian FM: EU countries mediating with US to amend ‘Deal of the Century’
Ramallah Palestinian Foreign Minister Riyad al-Malki has revealed that some European Union countries are negotiating with the US administration to persuade it to amend terms of Donald Trump's so-called "Deal of the Century".
Speaking to Voice of Palestine radio on Wednesday, Malki said that it was agreed with the EU countries to proceed with these efforts before the US administration announces its "Deal of the Century" that is being talked about in order to avoid rejecting it.
He said the deal the US intends to put forward soon should include new clauses related to the adoption of the two-state solution and the establishment of a sovereign Palestinian state on the 1967 borders with East Jerusalem as its capital, in addition to a halt to settlements.
The US administration has made clear its intention to put forward a peace initiative for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
Malki stated that the Palestinian peace initiative recently put forward by President Mahmoud Abbas at the United Nations Security Council has been distributed to all countries. The initiative includes three main points: rejection of the US bias and Israeli violations, implementation of the Arab Peace Initiative and relevant UN resolutions, and recognition of the State of Palestine in order to return to the negotiating table.
The foreign minister said that a meeting will be held for the Arab foreign ministers in Cairo next Tuesday and Wednesday to draft resolutions that will be submitted to the upcoming Arab summit, which he expected to take place in Saudi Arabia on April 3.
Source: International Islamic News Agency