- Virgin Hyperloop One Zooms Into Washington D.C. to Present Pioneering Transit Technology, Government Partnerships & Viable Routes Across the United StatesPosted 1 hour ago
- شركة Virgin Hyperloop One تنتقل إلى العاصمة واشنطن لعرض تقنية النقل الرائدة والشراكات الحكومية والمسارات القابلة للتطبيق في أرجاء الولايات المتحدةPosted 1 hour ago
- ایس بلاک (S BLOCK) کے گلوبل لانچ کا افتتاح 22 جون کو سنگاپور میںPosted 18 hours ago
- علی بابا کی تازہ موجودگی نئے کاروباروں، جدّت طرازی کے لئے چونگ چنگ لیانگ جیانگ نیو ایریا کے جزبہ کو اجاگر کرتی ہےPosted 18 hours ago
- The 2nd Goji Berry Industry Expo held in Zhongning, ChinaPosted 18 hours ago
- S BLOCK Successfully Co-hosted the World Blockchain Forum Singapore & World Blockchain Award AsiaPosted 22 hours ago
- Global Launch of S BLOCK, Kicked Off in Singapore on June 22ndPosted 2 days ago
- China’s Chongqing awards 37 golden ideas for culture and tourism integrationPosted 2 days ago
- Chongqing Liangjiang New Area rises from inland economic backwater to opening-up hubPosted 2 days ago
- Alibaba’s new presence highlights Chongqing Liangjiang New Area’s passion for entrepreneurship, innovationPosted 2 days ago
Pakistan’s Exports of Goods to China Rise by 17.8% in Q1 FY201819
The country's export of goods to China during the first quarter of the fiscal year 201819 increased by 17.75 percent to US$430.3 million against the export of goods worth $353.892 million in the same period of the preceding year
The import of goods from China also witnessed an increase of 10.3 percent as it rose to $10.384 billion in the first quarter of the current fiscal year from $9.314 billion in JulySeptember (201718), said latest data released by State Bank of Pakistan (SBP).
On a yearly basis, the export of goods to China increased to $139.7 million in September 2018, against the exports of $116.83 million in the same month of previous year, showing an increase of 16.37 percent.
The imports also witnessed an increase of 1.38 percent which rose to $1.01 billion in September 2018 against the imports worth of $996 million in the same month last year.
The export of services to China, during the period under review, decreased by 2.64 percent to $52.04 billion during JulySeptember (201819) against an export of services worth $53.416 million during the same period of last year.
Total import of services from China during the corresponding year increased by 5.6 percent to $1.01 billion from $953 million during the same period of the preceding year.
On a yearly basis, the export of services declined from $22.8 million in September 2017 to $12.16 million in the same month of the current year, showing a decline of 10.64 percent.
Similarly, the import of services from China witnessed a decrease of 7.7 percent to $88.95 million in September 2018 from $95.8 million in the same month of the previous year.
Source: Pro Pakistan