- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Pakistan Stock Exchange remains bearish on Wednesday
The KSE-100 Index closed today (Wednesday) at 38063.15 points as compared to 38115.81 points on the last working day with a negative change of 52.66 points.
The total turnover was 101,040,340 as compared to 90,623,370 on the last working day with K-Electric Limited having the highest turnover of 12,464,000.
Total 345 companies' transacted shares in the Stock Market today (Wednesday), out of which 115 recorded gains and 200 sustained losses whereas the share price of 30 companies remained unchanged.
Colgate Palm recorded the maximum increase in its share price, which was 89.00 rupees while Bhanero Tex. recorded maximum decrease that was 49.32 rupees.
Source: Radio Pakistan