- چین کی سیاحت کیجئے : ہینان کے بندر : اعلیٰ گلوکار بندر جنگلات میں اپنے علاقے کا درجہ بڑھا رہے ہیںPosted 11 hours ago
- Bombardier Confirms the Closing of the Aerostructures Business TransactionPosted 14 hours ago
- گوانگزے میں بیز کی ڈیویلپمنٹ اینڈ اوپننگ پا ئیلٹ زون کی مکمل تیاریPosted 16 hours ago
- Discover China: Hainan gibbons: Primate singers expand their forest stagePosted 16 hours ago
- CoreCard® Expands Into Middle East and APAC Regions – Opening of New Office in Dubai, UAE – Staffed with Former Wirecard employeesPosted 22 hours ago
- Baise Key Development and Opening Pilot Zone in Guangxi in Full PreparationPosted 2 days ago
- دی بگ ہرٹ فاؤنڈیشن (The Big Heart Foundation) نے پاکستان میں تعلیم، پیشہ ورانہ تربیت اور کمیونٹی کو با اختیار بنانے کے لئے 1 ملین امریکی ڈالر سے زائد رقم دینے کا وعدہ کیا ہےPosted 2 days ago
- Bombardier to Report its Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results on November 5, 2020Posted 2 days ago
- چین کا اہم شراب سازی کا علاقہ بڑا مصروف ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SAFR® from RealNetworks Launches Version 3.0 Featuring Enhanced COVID-19 Response Features and a New High Sensitivity Face DetectorPosted 3 days ago
Pakistan Navy organizes free medical camp at Pasni
Karachi: Pakistan Navy organized a 3day free medical camp at Pasni in continuation with the efforts for social uplift and welfare of the people of Balochistan.
Approximately, 0.1 million people living in the area were benefited from the medical camp. Establishment of medical camps by Pakistan Navy in the under privileged coastal areas is a regular biannual feature, an ISPR release said on conclusion of camp.
A team of specialists and paramedical staff was deputed at the camp which provided skilled medical treatment in general health care, ENT, Dermatology, Dentistry, Gynaecology, and child care. A laboratory was also established for medical tests such as ultrasonography, ECG, X-ray and blood tests.
Besides extending medical facility, the camp was also aimed at educating local populace on personal health, hygiene, child healthcare, preventions of diseases and sanitation of living areas. The parents were also advised on correctable diseases of children and women counselled on mother/child health related matters and family planning.
Pakistan Navy is fully committed to the social and economic uplift and welfare of the deprived people of coastal areas. In this regard, a 100 bed hospital PNS Darmanjah has been established in Ormara to provide extensive medical facility to the local populace of Ormara and the adjoining areas. Navy is also active on the educational front and putting in efforts to promote education in Balochistan.
Free education facility is being extended to a large number of students through Bahria Model Schools at Gwadar and Ormara. In addition, various Government schools are running under the patronage of Pakistan Navy where provision of teachers, free books and furniture is ensured. A mega project of establishing a cadet college at Ormara is also underway. Pakistan Navy has also introduced a special selection and recruitment package for Baloch youth through which selection would be made in officers and sailors cadre on relaxed terms and conditions.