- 2019 چنگدو گلوبل انوویشن اور انٹرپرینیورشپ فیئر میں 33.3 بلین آر ایم بی کی ان ٹرانزیکشنز کی تکمیلPosted 1 day ago
- RMB33.3b in Transactions Completed at the 2019 Chengdu Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship FairPosted 2 days ago
- 2019 جنوب اور جنوب مشرقی ایشیا کی اشیاء کی ایکسپو اور سرمایہ کاری میلہ چین کے یونان کے کن مینگ میں منعقدPosted 3 days ago
- 2019 South & Southeast Asia Commodity Expo and Investment Fair held in Kunming, China’s YunnanPosted 5 days ago
- زوزین اور ایک پاکستانی فیڈ انٹرپرائز باہمی فوائد اور برابری سطح کا تعاون حاصل کرتے ہوئےPosted 6 days ago
- ZOZEN and a Pakistan feed enterprise achieve mutual benefits and win-win cooperationPosted 1 week ago
- Melissa All-in-One Identity Verification to be Highlighted at FinTech Junction 2019Posted 1 week ago
- فینګ چینګ کینګ سټي کې د نړیوالو طبي سهولتونو او مرستو تابیاPosted 2 weeks ago
- فینگ چینگ کینگ سٹی میں بین الاقوامی طبی جدت اور تعاون کے فورم کا انعقادPosted 2 weeks ago
- International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum held in Fangchenggang CityPosted 2 weeks ago
Pakistan future links with youth, Mossarat Qadeem
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Minister for Information, Education and Social Welfare, Mossarat Qadeem has said the future of Pakistan was linked with youth adding that if we could not concentrate on education and character building of our youths, we would not get rid of our problems.
She said it was the joint responsibility of teachers and parents to make the children well prepare to cope with the future responsibilities. She said a lot of responsibility in this connection lied upon teachers who were the role models for their students.
She expressed these views while distributing laptops among the excellent male and female students of government colleges of the province at the Auditorium of Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Peshawar on Monday. Chairman BISE Peshawar Dr. Shafi Afridi also spoke on this occasion and highlighted the future vision of BISE Peshawar.
Mossarat Qadeem maintained that bringing drastic changes in the education particularly the examinations system was the need of the hour to efficiently compete with the developed world. Similarly we should also focus on the analytical and critical thinking of the students to highlight their creative capabilities, she added. She also stressed for focusing on the character building and personality development of the students.
The Education Minister continued that we should have to impart education that developed tolerance, accommodation, harmony and social cohesion in the society.
She called upon the students to make best use of laptops and get access to modern education through this modern device so as to put the country on the path of progress and prosperity.