- ورلڈفری زون آرگنائزیشن جیانگ ڈونگ نیو ایریا، ہائیکو میں ایشیا-پیسفک صدر دفاتر قائم کرے گاPosted 2 days ago
- The World Free Zone Organization to Set up Asia-Pacific Headquarters in Jiangdong New Area, HaikouPosted 2 days ago
- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 4 days ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 4 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 1 week ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 2 weeks ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 2 weeks ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 3 weeks ago
Pakistan future links with youth, Mossarat Qadeem
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Minister for Information, Education and Social Welfare, Mossarat Qadeem has said the future of Pakistan was linked with youth adding that if we could not concentrate on education and character building of our youths, we would not get rid of our problems.
She said it was the joint responsibility of teachers and parents to make the children well prepare to cope with the future responsibilities. She said a lot of responsibility in this connection lied upon teachers who were the role models for their students.
She expressed these views while distributing laptops among the excellent male and female students of government colleges of the province at the Auditorium of Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Peshawar on Monday. Chairman BISE Peshawar Dr. Shafi Afridi also spoke on this occasion and highlighted the future vision of BISE Peshawar.
Mossarat Qadeem maintained that bringing drastic changes in the education particularly the examinations system was the need of the hour to efficiently compete with the developed world. Similarly we should also focus on the analytical and critical thinking of the students to highlight their creative capabilities, she added. She also stressed for focusing on the character building and personality development of the students.
The Education Minister continued that we should have to impart education that developed tolerance, accommodation, harmony and social cohesion in the society.
She called upon the students to make best use of laptops and get access to modern education through this modern device so as to put the country on the path of progress and prosperity.