- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 3 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 11 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 12 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 12 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 12 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 13 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 1 day ago
- Saudia Receives Diamond Status For Flight Health SafetyPosted 2 days ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 5 days ago
OGRA delaying fixation of CNG retail price despite apex court orders: Ghiyas Paracha
Islamabad: The All Pakistan CNG Association (APCNGA) on Friday said delay in fixing retail price of the CNG despite directives of the Apex Court is a great injustice to masses and CNG operators.
Over one thousand owners of the CNG stations have submitted audited accounts to OGRA which include bills of gas and electricity and evidence of all the expanses, it said.
“We have provided all the documentation which is verified and given different options to keep business viable,” said Ghiyas Abdullah Paracha, Chairman Supreme Council APCNGA in a statement issued here.
He said that ignoring any substantiated evidence during the process of fixing prices will be illegal which will delay resolution of the issue.
“We have provided all the details of cost of gas and production cost to the OGRA negotiators which will be submitted in the Supreme Court after necessary action,” he added.
Ghiyas Abdullah Paracha said that Ogra has admitted that gas companies are charging more from CNG stations under GCV (Gross Calorific Value). Similarly, the representatives of SSGC and SNGPL have acknowledged over billing in the high altitude areas of Hazara and Balochistan and assured to resolve the problem.
He informed that no development has taken place in the issue of gas prices, GDC (Gas Development Surcharge) and GIDC (Gas Infrastructure Development Charges). He said that federal government can review reduction in the taxes to benefit masses.
Paracha said that SSGC has closed hundreds of CNG filling stations on one pretext of other which should be reopened.