- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 6 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 1 day ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 4 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 5 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 5 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 5 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 5 days ago
Nishan-e-Imtiaz conferred on Governor Ishratul Ebad
Karachi: President Asif Ali Zardari on Tuesday conferred Nishan-i-Imtiaz upon Dr Ishratul Ebad Khan, Governor of Sindh for rendering meritorious Public services.
Dr Ishratul Ebad Khan was appointed as the youngest Governor of Sindh province on December 27, 2002 and has become the longest serving governor in the country.
A handout released on Tuesday said that the award was conferred to the governor in recognition of his meritorious services. It said that the province was then facing major socio-political, economic and socio political challenges when his appointment as governor. He envisioned Sindh as a harmonized developed civil society and to turn it into reality, he did not leave any stone unturned.
The governor has not only brought number of reforms in the province, but also has made significant contributions in diverse sectors, such as foreign investment, infrastructure development, law and order, education, interfaith, harmony and relief activities.
The governor has made qualitative development in the higher education sector whereby the number of universities increased from 29 to 45, enrolment was enhanced from 42642 to 97952, number of PhDs from250 to 878,number of universities departments from 213 to 445 and significantly development budge was risen from 2 billion to 34 billion. He also infused a new sprit in the Citizen Police Liaison Committee (CPLC) and made efforts in steering legislation against social evils such as Karo-kari.